cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JGreen5278
Occasional Member - Level 1

Funds haven’t posted to bank.

Hello all

My company has concur direct deposit info integrated via ADP. I recently change my banking info via ADP which theoretically should also change on concur. (As there is no way to actually change it via concur) Normally I received disbursements 2-3 business days. However since changing info I have yet to receive anything. Payroll arrives to new account just fine. All of my expenses are showing “Extracted for Payment” even one going back as far as the 31st of Jan and still haven’t received it. Should I be concerned? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JGreen5278 did you check in your SAP Concur profile to see that the new bank account is the one listed as Active? 

I would suggest contacting your payroll department. We here on the Community don't have any way to help with reimbursement payments since there are so many different payroll softwares (that we cannot access) and each company handles reimbursements in their own way. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JGreen5278
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks so much for the response. Unfortunately I don’t see my bank info in my profile.