cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Majidh
Occasional Member - Level 3

Frozen Reports

Hi, often our reports which we post from Concur to SAP gets frozen in Concur that gives us no chance to recall/repost or even send them back to employees. Pls, help.

Majidh_0-1709488385289.png

Majidh_1-1709488422743.png

1 Solution
Solution
Majidh

Hi Kevin, I clicked on both buttons individually, we get this issue every so often when a report is posted from Concur to SAP system and lands not being failed but found under below but frozen which do not give us any chance to fix it or repost it, just frozen. This will end up for these reports not posted to our SAP and then not moving across to our financial statements. Thanks

Majidh_1-1709582196214.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Majidh in these two examples, did you click the Send Back button or the Recall to Processor Button? 

I'll await your reply. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
Majidh

Hi Kevin, I clicked on both buttons individually, we get this issue every so often when a report is posted from Concur to SAP system and lands not being failed but found under below but frozen which do not give us any chance to fix it or repost it, just frozen. This will end up for these reports not posted to our SAP and then not moving across to our financial statements. Thanks

Majidh_1-1709582196214.png

Majidh

Hi, still have no solution.🤔