cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArnaudLM
Occasional Member - Level 1

Form and fields > Entry field > Transactional tables error when changing field data type

Hello @KevinD ,

Hope you're well!

When I try to change the data type (from Booleen to List) of an entry field, this message is diplayed:

ArnaudLM_0-1637999512983.png

Have you ever faced this problem? Do you know what's the root cause? What does it mean by "already used in transactional tables"?

Thanks!

Arnaud

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ArnaudLM a report that has been approved by the processor can be recalled if that batch is not yet closed. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ArnaudLM I think, but not 100% sure, that this field is in use on some active expense reports. I think to be able to modify it, you would need to make sure there are no created expense reports using this field and if there are, you would need to get all of these reports deleted or processed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ArnaudLM

Hi @KevinD , that's what I thought. Do you if it's possible to for the processor to recall a report that has been sent for payment, but the SAE job hasn't already run?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ArnaudLM a report that has been approved by the processor can be recalled if that batch is not yet closed. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
ArnaudLM

-