cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cpallen
Occasional Member - Level 1

Financial Posting Failed

I currently have 2 expenses that have been approved by concur and sent for payment but then the payment say financial posting failed. Is this something that they will fix on their side or do I need to reach out to have these fixed, and how do I avoid the situation if it happens again? This has never happened to me before. 

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cpallen looks like you aren't the only one at your company with this issue as I see a case was submitted about this very issue. I'm sending you a private message with a contact email address.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SNS
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, I am having the same issue with a payment approved by manager but the posting has failed. What should be done in this case? SAP Concur helpdesk have been unable to help and my company helpdesk also not sure what to do. Do I resubmit the expense in a new report?

Thanks,

Seher

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SNS looks like @MelanieT sent you some contact information. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@SNS I will send you a private message with the reason that this failed.  

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator