cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
juliemodad
Occasional Member - Level 1

Filtering line items so you can target the population for bulk edit selection

This may be an enhancement request, but asking here in case any others have thoughts on it. We have corporate credit card feed (Company Bill Statement) and if a report is exceptionally long the bulk edit feature is supposed to be the solution. While you can sort by column, that doesn't solve the problem because sometimes you want to "select all" but of just a single "type" in a column. Maybe you sort on vendor, but you still have to select the lines one by one, because you don't want to bulk edit ALL vendors the same, but if you have hundreds of lines, we are missing a layer of functionality. 

Am I missing a way to isolate (i.e. filter) subsections of a long report for quick bulk editing? That is, to be able to "select all" but of a smaller subset instead of having to click each line of my subset one by one. 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@juliemodad this would be an enhancement request. While you can filter or sort your report, there isn't a way to select let's say only the items that are a specific expense type.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
juliemodad
Occasional Member - Level 1

How does one submit an enhancement request?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@juliemodad here is the URL for the Customer Influence site: https://www.sap.com/about/customer-involvement/influence-adopt.html

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.