Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MeltemC
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Feedback on NextGen Expense UI

Hi all,

We are excited to announce a brand new Early Adopter Care program is available, specifically designed to gather feedback from customers/end-users using NextGen Expense UI to talk to Expense product team to improve user experience.

Details can be found on the Influence portal here: NextGen UI for Expense – End User Feedback Early Adopter Care program.

(if you have not yet visited the Influence site, you will be directed to a registration form first).

Product Requirements:

• Concur Expense (Professional or Standard)- active use for at least 6 months
  • NextGen UI for Concur Expense enabled
    • Nice to have: Configurations that have Attendees, Itemizations, Allocations, Receipts,

Once you register, Expense product team will be in touch with admins to kick off the program and will request to connect with end-users who are willing to provide feedback on the new UI.

2 REPLIES 2
TammyK
Routine Member - Level 1

I went to the SAP Customer Influenece site, registered and then received an email that I had to agree to my full name being exposed to public internet.  I could not agree to my full name and other information representing my company to be exposed to the public internet.  Therefore I requested to be removed. ☹️  I really wanted to be a part of this feedback group as we still have issues with the NextGen UI but can't for that reason.

MeltemC
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Tammy  🙂

Thank you for your interest in the NGE Feedback Program. SAP Customer Influence site is used by customers for different purposes such as submitting Improvement Request and signing up for feedback programs. Your full name and your company's name show when you submit an improvement request so that other companies can vote on your request. It will not show anywhere in the public internet for signing up to a feedback program. We do not post any participants information, we only keep it for communication purposes until the feedback program ends.