cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jw6190
Occasional Member - Level 1

Failed to submit expenses "you can no longer submit expenses or invoices allocated this LE"

Hi,

I started my job last week and travelled to another city for in-person onboarding. I do not own a corporate card so I paid expenses out of pocket.

As I tried to submit travel expenses in concur to get reimbursement, I got an error message that prevented me from submitting the report. 'Attention Required: You can no longer submit expenses or invoices allocated this LE. Please move your charges to a new report and/or adjust your allocations. Once complete, click Submit again for this message to disappear. ' Could someone help me understand what this message means?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jw6190 looks like your company has put a block on the LE you belong to. This isn't anything you could fix. If you sign in to your account, look in the Company Notes section of the SAP Concur home screen. There is link in there about contacting a CAO/GSS Help Desk agent. This is a link specific to your company for getting help.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jw6190 looks like your company has put a block on the LE you belong to. This isn't anything you could fix. If you sign in to your account, look in the Company Notes section of the SAP Concur home screen. There is link in there about contacting a CAO/GSS Help Desk agent. This is a link specific to your company for getting help.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.