cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Flax003
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expenses stuck in processing payment status

I currently have a major issue where concur claims which have been through the full approvals process are not syncing with SAP Business One. They are sitting as "Processing Payment" in Concur whereas usually they will be showing as "Paid" in Concur and will then flow into SAP where i will review and finalise them via the Document Draft Report function. 

Has anyone encountered this issue? 

1 Solution
Solution
Flax003

This has been resolved. Our 3rd Party SAP Support team noted the security token had expired. With the renewal the reports began to flow into SAP immediately. 

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Solution
Flax003

This has been resolved. Our 3rd Party SAP Support team noted the security token had expired. With the renewal the reports began to flow into SAP immediately. 

craszler

I am currently having the same major issue!  😞  I have processed for export and the file is not there.  When I look up the expenses I have processed the status says processing payment.  Please help!!!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@craszler can you please provide a specific example of an expense report that is having the issue? If the report name contains the employee name, then feel free to send me a private message here on the Community with the report name and the employee name. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SW

Hi Kevin,

I am experiencing the same issues with my reports being stuck (though they've been paid) I can see that it has something to do with security tokens expiring but not being tech-savvy I have no clue what that means. Any help you can provide would be helpful.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SW unfortunately, missing payments and security tokens aren't anything I can help with. 

For missing payments, you should refer to your Finance or Payroll department. Security tokens would be something your IT Department would likely need to look at in conjunction with your company's internal SAP Concur site administrator. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Morenog
New Member - Level 1

I have the same problem,  I have two expenses waiting for the payment.  could you help me ?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Morenog If your reports still haven't been paid, you should reach out to the Finance or Accounting team at your company. They should be able to help.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jinzhiyi

I faced the same problem as well. could you let me know how to resolve it?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jinzhiyi are the reports still in Processing Payment status? Do you get reimbursements by direct deposit? If so, have you received a payment or an email stating that the report is to be paid?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jinzhiyi

Hi Kevin, I resolved the issue. Thank you for your reply.😄

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jinzhiyi great to hear. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey