cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ShaAnn
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expenses - Test Plan Template

I am providing support to the testing of SAP Concur Expenses Management. I was wondering if anyone in the community would have a test plan template that was successfully utilised during their testing phase? Also if you have any lessons learned that would have supported the test through to 'go live' phases would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ShaAnn hello there. I would suggest requesting to join the Admin Group and posting your question there. This forum tends to be more trafficked by end users and your question is more for site administrators. 

You are much more likely to get a response to this question in the Admin Group. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ShaAnn
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD,

Thank you for your  message. Please can you advise how I raise a request to join the Admin Group.

Many thanks

Sharon

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ShaAnn just click the Groups drop down arrow. You'll see Admin Group as the first option. Select this. You will see a message highlighted in yellow and a link that says Request to Join.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.