cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nathhen
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expenses Pending Concur Audit

Hi, 

My Manager cannot approve my expenses since it is pending since yesterday for Concur Audit. The amount is quite big and I need the platform to approve this request asap. Usually how long is it taking? Why Concur Audit will get involved in expenses that were approved on email by my manager? 

Thanks

Nathalie

1 Solution
Solution
nathhen

Hi Kevin,

Thanks a lot for your help. It is very clear. 

Best Regards

Nathalie

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nathhen Your company has implemented our Concur Audit service and made it part of the expense report approval flow. That is why they are involved. This was a decision made by your company. 

The Audit Service can take anywhere from three to 14 days, depending on how many other reports from all our customers are in the queue. If this is an immediate need, you, I'm sending you the name of someone who should be able to help. You will receive a private message from me here on the community. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mfu22

I’m currently in a similar situation, I was hoping to receive this contact as well. 

Solution
nathhen

Hi Kevin,

Thanks a lot for your help. It is very clear. 

Best Regards

Nathalie