cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kfoatham
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expenses Pending Concur Audit - 10 days and counting!

We are experiencing issues every other month now with Concur Audits taking longer and longer. We are currently at 10 days for the latest one. Whenever I contact anyone I get the same response of 'we have a backlog, it's first come first served, push them through yourselves'. This is not what we pay Concur for. I do not have time to audit the expenses myself, this is one of the main reasons we decided to sign up with Concur in the first place. Please can this be sorted ASAP? Employees are entitled to their money back and you are holding up people being able to pay their bills. 

3 REPLIES 3
james178
Occasional Member - Level 1

New here and not hopeful of anything great!

Ask for photo ID
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@james178 why aren't you hopeful of anything great? Are you referring to this post/thread specifically or this community has a whole? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kfoatham I understand the frustration and that you are paying for a service. I would recommend speaking with your assigned SAP Concur Client Success Manager and voicing your frustration with them to see if there is anything they can do. I did just send the person listed as your account manager an email making her aware of this post and your experience. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.