Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
antoniocolucci
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense report submitted but don't have any info about

Hello

i submitted yesterday an expense report for a pre-approved trip
It consists of some KM driven with my personal car and highway fees (with receipts)
Immediately after submission the system offered me the possibility to print the receipt, i didn't do it because in that time i got distracted by something els but i was confident i would have been able to do it later. But, after having a look everywhere in Concour, there is no kind of record/proof of my expense report and i didn't receive any mail after submitting.

How is it possible? how can i get the reference number of the report and/or a receipt?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@antoniocolucci is this the report you are asking about?

KevinD_0-1655931906962.png

Once your report is submitted and has been fully approved, it must be viewed from your Report Library. From the SAP Concur home screen, click Expense at the top of the screen. You will go to the Manage Expenses screen. Now, depending on the user interface you will either see an option on the left side of the screen that says Report Library or you will see a link that says Active Reports with a drop down arrow. Whichever you see, click it. If you see Active Reports you should see an option that says Last 90 days. If you see Report Library, clicking this will show you reports for the last 90 days by default. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
antoniocolucci
Occasional Member - Level 1

Good morning Kevin

yes, that's the report. So i understand i don't have to worry about

Are you able to give me the reference number of the report?