cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KrisVA
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense report still pending after 12 days

Hi support team,

my expense report from September (submitted September 30th) has been authorised by my manager, is still in status "Pending audit review by Concur" for the last 11 days,
can you help in getting this audited/approved, please?

Thanks very much in advance,
Grts, Kris Van Antenaeken

7 REPLIES 7
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

I do not have a solution, but I wanted to tell you that we are experiencing the same type of delay. Normally, Concur Audit review time is 3 days or less. We have reports waiting from ten days ago. It is frustrating for all of our employees that are waiting for reimbursement. We did submit a Concur Support ticket on Friday but have not heard back. Reading your post makes me believe this may be a wide spread issue.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
DannySSS
New Member - Level 1

Dear Jessica,

This wide spread issue really needs to be resolved. 

I'm an end-user and I'm from SATS Ltd based in Singapore, and recently the company has told us to submit claims at the of the financial year. We all experienced delays which takes 8 to 12 days for audits to approve and we're hoping something could be done to speed things up. On our end, upon audits being approved by SAP Concur, the company goes through another series of audits which last another week to 2 weeks and then payment. 

The old days a maximum of 10 to 12 days to get reimbursed.

I look forward to your response.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DannySSS reports that are in a Concur Audit status can be pushed past this status by those at your company that give final approval to expense reports. So, the best course of action is to bring up this issue internally to see if those in charge of final approvals and reimbursements can provide some help. 

I like to be somewhat transparent and I will tell you that our Audit team does not monitor this community, so you would probably get better results brining this up internally at your company.

I can tell you that there are times when our Audit team gets a larger than normal influx of expense reports and when this happens, they do their best to catch up, but it can cause the review to take quite a bit longer than normal. 

There isn't much that can be done as far as the Concur Audit, but maybe the team at your company can work on their end to take less than the two weeks they have been taking to at least speed up the process a little bit. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KrisVA Unfortunately pending Concur Audit isn't anything that can be solved here on the Community. Based on what @JessicaL mentioned, it appears to be an issue with the Audit Service/Team.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KrisVA
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

thanks for your reply, is there anyone that can help me find out who I can contact from my local Audit Service Team? I have no idea who this is and how to get in touch with them, 
does it help you when I say that I'm working for Coca-Cola Europacific Partners / Belgium / Londerzeel?
Or do I contact someone from HR to find out with whom or where this expense is held up?

Thanks again for you trouble,
Kind regards,  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KrisVA The Concur Audit team is based out of one of our offices, I don't believe there are local teams. I don't have a phone number for the team. Expense reports being Audited by SAP Concur actually feed to a queue that is monitored by a team of SAP Concur employees. I don't think you will be able to contact them directly. I think you would need to submit a Support ticket. 

Maybe @JessicaL can provide some insight, but it appears that all you can do for now is submit the Support ticket.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Derekmorris66
Occasional Member - Level 2

I have the same problem still pending and been more than 3 days what is the problem and what do I need to do? I have asked for help and no one is getting back to me . Please reply thanks