cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daoyzhan
New Member - Level 1

Expense report can't be submitted - No bank info

I updated my bank info in http://wwwin-cfnprd.cisco.com. But I still got "Missing banking information". Following the help, from my account, there is no "Bank information" in Expense settings. 

9 REPLIES 9
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

It sounds like you may need to reach our to your Concur Administrator to have them check your settings. If you are unsure of who that is, I recommend starting with your supervisor or finance department to help direct you to the correct person.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daoyzhan I can see on your profile that the field for Banking Information Available is set to Yes. I'm not sure when this updated, but it is showing correctly. Your company isn't set up to have employees enter bank account information into their SAP Concur profile. The link you posted is where you enter the bank info then that system sends it to SAP Concur. 

If you still cannot submit the report, I would delete the report and create a new one. It might be that the system still gives you the message because your report was created at a time when your bank info wasn't updated. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
deccyb
New Member - Level 1

Not sure if I'm able to hijack this but I am in a very similar position, I get the message, "Please delete this report. You are getting this error because you do not have Travel Bank details &/or Permanent Residence information in our records. Please update your profile in Workday to include your Travel account in the Payment Elections &/or Home Contact Information. Please allow few days before creating a new expense report" I've verified all that info is in my workday account, any help on this?

Gillybeans64
Occasional Member - Level 2

I would look for an audit rule - the wording suggests  you have  an audit rule blocking you

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@deccyb From my end, I cannot provide any help since this relates to entering information into Workday and not directly into SAP Concur. I don't know if there are others here on the Community that use Workday, so maybe they can provide some insight. The only thing I could guess at is for some reason the information from Workday hasn't fed over to SAP Concur yet for some reason. 

You would be best to reach out to your company's SAP Concur internal site administrator. If you aren't sure who that is, then reach out to your manager, Finance department or maybe HR department.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
esez
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi, I have a similar issue as well. I added my bank account but yet it still shows on my profile that the field for Banking Information Available is set to No. I cannot change that manually so how should I proceed?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@esez maybe try reaching out to @daoyzhan since you two are at the same company. I think one thing that could be happening is that the system just hasn't fully updated to show your bank info available as Yes. I'm not sure how long the process takes since you enter your bank info outside SAP Concur. If you click on @daoyzhan's username, you should be able to see their email address. They might be able provide some insight. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
mefremov
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello, dear Community members, and @KevinD 

I am afraid the website http://wwwin-cfnprd.cisco.com/, where I am supposed to fill in the bank details, is not available for me at all. What can be done in that sense? Is there any alternative way, how I can provide this data to get to submit the expense report? 

Many thanks in advance. 

Best regards,

Maria

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mefremov unfortunately that is a Cisco specific site so we cannot really provide support on how to access it. I would suggest speaking with your direct manager to see if they can provide some assistance. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey