cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lynsey
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense payment denied

My payment was denied as I had entered my sort code incorrectly. I have now amended this. Do I need to submit the claim again or will the payment be retried? I can't find an answer in the help section.

Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lynsey the system should pick up the report on the next reimbursement and try again. No action needed on your part.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lynsey if you were able to make a change to your expense report, that means it is not submitted, so you will need to submit again and have it go through the approval process. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Lynsey
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD 

Hi Kevin,

thanks for getting back to me. It wasn't the expense itself I changed, it was my bank details. The claim had been submitted and approved, but the payment denied due to the wrong sort code. I don't know if I need to start another claim, or if the payment will be tried again.

Thanks,

Lynsey

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lynsey the system should pick up the report on the next reimbursement and try again. No action needed on your part.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
AlfonsoZun
New Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD 

Similar question to Lynsey, however I received the email that the payment was denied and when I reviewed the account information I did notice an incorrect account number which I have corrected. How often or when does the next reimbursement time frame happen. I'm currently an employee of GXO and would like to know, based on the response you provided I would not have to do anything else but wait.  Report: 5F3726DCC39F410E969F

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AlfonsoZun if you corrected your bank information, it will take 3-5 business days for the correct information to get updated. After that, I am not sure how long it will take as I don't know what type of time frame your company has for reimbursements. Most companies range from 5 days to 15 days to do reimbursements. 

If you need a more concrete answer, I would recommend you try and contact your Finance or Payroll department. The would be able to give you a better answer.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey