cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mlunday
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense not showing after a week

I joined my company 6 months ago.  I was issued an AMEX card at that time.

I just purchased an airline ticket for business travel on 14 June, but I don't see the expense showing up in Concur.  It should have only taken a day or two.

I am trying to confirm that my AMEX is associated with my account, per the training here https://assets.concur.com/concurtraining/cte/en-us/cte_en-us_exp_updating-expense-profile.mp4 (see 0:48)

I don't have a link under "Your Information" for credit cards.

What am I missing?  It should have automatically registered my AMEX with my account, right?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mlunday I looked up your profile and I didn't see an AMEX card assigned to you in the system, which would account for why the airfare expense hasn't shown up. I did see that there is a card account in the system, it just needs to be assigned to you. I wasn't able to see who is listed as the Card Administrator at your company. When you joined the company whomever you worked with to get your AMEX card, I would reach out to them and let them know your issue. It will literally take someone with access to assign cards about one minute to assign it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mlunday I looked up your profile and I didn't see an AMEX card assigned to you in the system, which would account for why the airfare expense hasn't shown up. I did see that there is a card account in the system, it just needs to be assigned to you. I wasn't able to see who is listed as the Card Administrator at your company. When you joined the company whomever you worked with to get your AMEX card, I would reach out to them and let them know your issue. It will literally take someone with access to assign cards about one minute to assign it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mlunday
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks Kevin.  I will get with the admins to fix.