cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fvultee
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Type Not Populating

Hey all, I’m using the Concur app for iOS and I’ve never been able to get the Expense Type field to populate anything when manually creating an expense.  If I search it just remains blank.  It works fine on the web version.  I’ve tried removing and reinstalling the app, clearing the cache from within the app, and pressing the reset from within the app.   Any ideas, I’m unable to manually enter expenses from within the app until this is working.   Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fvultee without doing a search in the mobile app, you don't see any list of expense types? Can you provide some screenshots for me please? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
fvultee

Nope, when I try to allocate an expense type there are no options to choose from.  A search never provides any results.  See screenshots, one just after clicking expense type, and another after searching for “Dinner.”

0F2D2790-2AB2-4505-93AB-8DE5D513130B.png

BE3C962D-4C4B-4B4C-9B08-B24E665DF93F.png

kbentley
New Member - Level 1

Was a solution found as I have the same issue

fvultee

Yes, I was trying to add expenses directly in the expense section of the app, however you need to add them from within an expense report instead.