cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Sent Back- Can't Understand Why

Submitted an expense report but it got sent back by the Concur System with the following error message "This expense report is being sent back to employee because Error detected in SUBOB --> (Exception: 'Sub Object combination must be defined on table') field(s)." Does anybody know what this means? 

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @phy ,

Although I cannot be sure as to the exact reason, I suspect that there is a validation audit rule that works based on a validation table and there is some issue in the setup.

My suggestion would be to check with your internal Concur support team/ Concur administrator. They can raise an incident with the Concur support technical team to look into the backend logs and determine the root cause.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@phy without seeing your expense report, but from taking a semi-educated guess from the message, you have made selections in some data fields where this combination of items isn't allowed because the combination isn't defined in the rule. My suggestion would also include speaking to your direct manager or the person who will approve your report once submitted.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.