cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member - Level 1

Expense Reports Awaiting Processor Approval

Hi I have an expense report that was submitted over 30 days ago that was approved by my Manager but is awaiting processor approval. Please let me know what needs to be done next.  The report was from 7/2/2021 titled B Farless 7.2.2021 and the amount was for 187.25 USD.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello there,

Since this specific to your company, I would recommend reaching out to your Concur Administrator. They will know (or they are) the Expense Processor and you can find out if they are holding it for a question that you can help answer. Do you know who your Concur Administrator is? If not, I recommend asking your supervisor, Finance or IT and they can usually get you to the correct person/department. 

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@001458280 I wasn't able to find your company and log in to see what is happening with your report, so the only thing I can say is that you'll need to find out who either your SAP Concur Administrator is or who the Expense Processor is. These are the only two people who can provide answer. Normally I can go in and find who these people are, but since I'm unable to access your site, I cannot provide any names. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.