cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
E893171
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Report not approved yet

I failed to add a tip to a large catering order.  I contacted the vendor the next day and he did a separate transaction for the tip.  I submitted the report with all the attendees.  The report was returned to me on 3/2/23 wanting more info.  I explained what happened and resubmitted the report on 3/2/23.  As of today it is still under third party validation.  It has been 11 days and I am unable to use my card because the report has not been approved and the bill paid and I am maxed on my card.  How long does this third party validation take?

3 REPLIES 3
andilillemoen23
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Good Afternoon,

Without knowing the exact circumstance, it is hard to provide how long this would take.  Is it with Concur Audit or a vendor that you have looking at items?    If it is with Concur Audit, it all depends on the contractual time that was agreed upon.   Your administrator could connect with the concur audit team to inquire about the report.

Regards,

Andi

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@E893171 Pending External Validation is done outside of the SAP Concur tool, so we cannot really say how long it will sit in this status. 12 days does seem a bit long to me. I would suggest using your company's internal help. I believe it is called something like MyWorkPlace. There is a link to it in the Company Notes section of the SAP Concur home page when you first sign in to your profile. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
E893171
Occasional Member - Level 1

I was finally able to get to someone who could resolve my problem.  Thank you so much for responding to me.