cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sivask
New Member - Level 1

Expense Report approved and status changed to sent for payment but not received payment

Its been a 2 weeks my expense report got approved and status changed to sent for payment but not received the payment

2 REPLIES 2
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @sivask 

I would consider 2 options, than if none of those works for you, I let you contact your Company's system administrator:

1- Does your expense report have any "cash" transactions? meaning something that you paid from your own pocket? because if all Corporate card's transactions, the expense will be paid but all to the Company credit card.

2- If you had "cash" transactions into your expense report, please allow 2 business days for reimbursement. 

if none of those points answers your question, please ask your system administrator or who takes in charges expenses in your company.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sivask looks like your company reimburses through payroll or via company check (direct deposit), so I won't be able to check on the payment status. I would suggest reaching out to one of these departments:

Finance

Accounting

Payroll/HR

One of these departments should be in charge of reimbursements.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.