cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jcotton22
New Member - Level 2

Expense Report Internal Server Error

When submitting my expense report I get an error that says "Internal server error.  Please contact system administrator." I have resolved all alerts on my report prior to submitting and have also tried logging out and logging back in.  How can I resolve this issue and submit my expense report?

17 REPLIES 17
mattbolick
New Member - Level 1

Glad to see I'm not the only one. I created a forum account just to post this question and you beat me to it. I've been trying for an hour to submit my expense report that really needs to get submitted today so I don't get hit with an Amex late fee. 

Kelliec
New Member - Level 1

Im having the same issue - ive added comments that was needed but when i resubmit i keep getting the same errors

Kelliec
New Member - Level 1

I'm getting the same - I've added and updated comments etc but told contact the system administrator 

ACEFACE
New Member - Level 1

Very frustrating and a waste of precious time.

ATB
New Member - Level 1

i am getting the same, if you click on the status link below, you can see there is a problem with the Expenses platform at the moment -

VickyGraboske
New Member - Level 1

Same issue here. 

JLJRN
Occasional Member - Level 1

Fixed it!  I entered a ticket in the tech portal-they IM'd me and asked me to submit via a different browser and it worked!

abw
New Member - Level 1

Thanks for sharing here - this worked for me as well!

chmata

where would i enter a tech portal ticket?

RickyV
New Member - Level 1

Will try that.  Thanks.

RickyV
New Member - Level 1

Worked!  Submitted mine in Firefox.  

kltmi
New Member - Level 1

Having the same issue and there were not any error marks on the expense entries on my exp report. Just could not submit it. Tried to move all exp entries into another empty report but still did not work.

@KevinD Can you provide some help to all of us on this issue? Tks in adv.

bsaum
New Member - Level 2

Just submitted mine using MS Edge.  Worked fine.  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello everyone. There is currently a system degradation with Concur Expense. So, if you get an error while trying to submit and all exceptions are cleared, it is likely due to the degradation, not because you missed some required information.

Looks like some people switched browsers and were successful, but I should qualify this by saying that this isn't a certified solution, but it might work for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
chmata

Good morning, I am having this same issue with one of our employees. How do I proceed so they can submit their report?

Geraldine_Ricks

Hi Kevin - We are having the same issue for about a week now. Tried shutting down, refreshing the browser, etc. and nothing works. We need to get a report submitted before Tuesday next week. How can this be fixed?

ketozop

i have also faced the same error techzpod download mobdro