cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lkeysatburris
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense - Print/Share Detailed Report

Expense - Print/Share Detailed Report is not rendering as it has in the past with all the expense entries left justified.  Each line is further and further to the right.  Seems to be a bug in the report.   

1 Solution
Solution
lkeysatburris

I checked today and my instance has been fixed.  Report is formatted correctly.    

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@lkeysatburris Hi!  Thanks for reaching out here.  I was able to go into your site and look at a few of the expense reports and opened their Printed reports.  I am not able to replicate this issue.  Are all user's seeing this?  Or is this just something you have noticed within your own profile and expense reports?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ajogaillard
New Member - Level 1

@MelanieT  Hi Melanie,

I have been experiencing the same issue for my reports and all I am delegate for. Here is a link for a saved report as an example--I just downloaded it after seeing your response. 

Thank you,

Jo

gretchen_hefner

Same issue here at University of Denver......thanks!

rugmani1182
Occasional Member - Level 2

I am seeing the same issue when viewing the report as a Delegate. Under my user ID, the columns appear next to one another. However, when you login as a Delegate and view the report, there is a big gap between the 1st and 2nd column and the report font seems to be smaller.

Please post if there is a resolution to the issue.

Thanks,

Rugmani

PAMEJOHN

Here is the reply I received from Concur. I was able to log in as an Expense Processor and print the report without issues.

Dear SAP Concur Administrator,

We understand that there is an issue with expense entries misaligned when printing from Print/Share. Our Development Team is currently investigating the issue. In the meantime, Processors can still view and print expense reports without any problem as a temporary solution.

We will keep you updated on the progress and provide an estimated time of resolution as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

gretchen_hefner

Thanks for updating us.  Unfortunately I don't have the expense processor role - it's reserved for central processing.  Hopefully SAP can fix the report quickly!

rugmani1182

Thank you for the update. Could you please post in this thread once you know that Concur has fixed the report.

In addition, I also noticed that the report is no longer printing the values under the Amount due to the Employee. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue with the report.

Thanks,
Rugmani

Solution
lkeysatburris

I checked today and my instance has been fixed.  Report is formatted correctly.    

rugmani1182

Thank you. The report looks correct for me also.