cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbcb
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense Cannot Be Submitted Until It Is Matched To An Imported Card Transaction

I am attempting to submit my February expenses but am receiving an exception that states, "This expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction. If this was not paid for via card, you may edit the payment type of the expense to reflect the actual payment method". The error is specifically for airfare, but I have another expense on the February report for airfare as well that does not have the same issue. I am able to select an alternate payment type (cash, company paid, pending card transaction) but utilized my company credit card for all of my February expenses. Additionally, I am aware that it is possible to manually match transactions, but my 'Available Expenses' section states 'All Clear'. Looking for some kind of assistance because I cannot submit the report at all as is.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rbcb So, I looked up your expense report and it appears the issue has been cleared up. Is that correct? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Dear User,

I can not access your settings or profile (as you would need to ask to your Company system administrator/Expense department), but I can answer based on experience.  Probably in your Company's policy is stated that airfare can only be booked with the Company Credit card and not any other methods. (e.g. cash).

I would guess the transactions you are trying to submit is just an itenerary, which the Concur system create and can be included on the expense only once you match it to a credit card transaction. How many days ago did you book the flight? Did the transaction got fed into the system?

Otherwise, if my assumptions are not answering your problem, maybe include some screenshot of your screen showing the issue which may helps other experts on this forum to answer, or you can still go to your system administrator which will have full view of your system.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rbcb So, I looked up your expense report and it appears the issue has been cleared up. Is that correct? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rbcb

It has, thank you for your help I appreciate it.

abelgonzales
New Member - Level 2

I have the same/similar issue.  I see that it is marked as Resolved for the person initiating the topic, but I don't see the resolution actions or explanation.  Purchased airfare through Conucr with company CC on file.  Recieved itinerary and receipt and attached it to the expense but shows up in my expenses as:

“E-receipt or travel data cannot be added until the transaction has processed into the system.

This expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction.

The payment type of "Pending Card Transaction" cannot be processed”

@abelgonzales no resolution was given because the issue resolved itself. 

There may be an issue with the credit card transaction not having uploaded into your profile yet or it is possible the card transaction is being "hidden" by the system. You will have to reach out to your company's site administrator to have them look into it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
MTSNYC
New Member - Level 1

I had to book airfare and hotel two months BEFORE departure and 2 months BEFORE I was issued a company card to secure the best rates. When I imported my personal card to expense the hotel deposit and airfare, it would only provide match options for recent charges on my personal, not ones going back to March. How do I rectify this?

davisnew

Hi, Kevin. I have a similar issue. I used a car rental twice, but only one is giving me this error. The exact same scenario as rbcb, except it's a car rental. Should I wait to see if it will resolve itself, or is there something I need to do to be proactive?

Carlnam

My issue is reimbursement for "Personal Car Usage"

Carlnam

Solved after going into each individual entry, look at the mileage calculator info, hit Cancel, then back to report.  The issue resolved itself.

Jbusch
New Member - Level 1

I am having the same error as well. The e-receipt is showing up and is matched, but I am getting this error that " This expense appears to have been charged to your US Bank company credit card and cannot be submitted * Until it is matched to the imported company card transaction which can take 3-5 days to import. If you have submitted the company card charge separately, then please delete this line item and itinerary. -- I cannot submit the report even though the receipt is there.