cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nike
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense BTAT request

I could not submit an expense report for my colleague whose GID is based in the US and I am in Nigeria. It keeps asking for an expense BTAT and this is not a travel.

Can someone help.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nike I haven't used a BTAT certificate and I don't know how to view it. All I know is that the expense entry on your report needs to have the expense type of BTAT Certificate as shown in my screenshot.

I would recommend asking your direct manager about this as it is something specific to your company. I've not come across anything BTAT related before.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nike because the expense was incurred internationally, you need to create a new expense and choose the BTAT Certificate expense type.

KevinD_0-1665176631760.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nike
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD Thank you for the response but I am not able to view the BTAT certificate.

Nike_0-1665520841498.png

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nike I haven't used a BTAT certificate and I don't know how to view it. All I know is that the expense entry on your report needs to have the expense type of BTAT Certificate as shown in my screenshot.

I would recommend asking your direct manager about this as it is something specific to your company. I've not come across anything BTAT related before.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey