cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wardkj
Occasional Member - Level 2

Excessive personal car mileage for over 10,000 miles

Hello all,

I am looking into employess that are traveling over 10k miles per year. Does anyone know of a way to get a listing of the employess that are going over a certain mileage during a 12 month timeframe?

Right now I am running the excessive personal car mileage report from intelligence. There isn't a way to run it by number of miles using that report. So I am downloading all drivers to Excel and manually add the miles using the spreadsheet.

If someone knows of an easier way I would appreciate the help.

Thank you,

Kelli

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wardkj yes, you would need the Business Author or Professional Author role to build this report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wardkj you should be able to build the report you need by adding Expense Type (group this column), Employee and Business Distance data items. Create a filter on Business Distance that shows amounts greater than what ever the amount is you are looking at as a minimum.

Then, from the Commonly Used fields area, right-click on Sent for Payment Date and use the Filter for Report option to create a date range filter for Jan. 1 to December 31st. This will show you all employees who have a total distance over the amount you specify.

Give it a try and let me know if it works.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
wardkj

Would I need report studio in order to do this? I only have acces to intelligence - standard reports.Thank you,

Kelli

@KevinD

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wardkj yes, you would need the Business Author or Professional Author role to build this report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
wardkj

@KevinD would this report be made from scratch? And is there any tutorials to help with creating reports?

Thank you,

Kelli

wardkj

@KevinD Actually would I be able to do this by editing the standard excessive personal car mileage report?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wardkj it would likely be easier and faster to build the report yourself. Editing Standard reports can be tricky. 

As for tutorials, not for this specific report you are looking for. 

Have you taken our free classes on using the reporting tool? You might find the class helpful. Here is a link about this: https://community.concur.com/t5/Reporting-Hub/Business-Intelligence-Training-Sessions-Now-Available/...

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
wardkj

thank you @KevinD 

I have Professional Author role. Would I need other credientials in order to create reports? I don't show that I have report Studio or anything like that.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wardkj nope, no other credentials needed. Be sure you are using Firefox as the browser. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey