cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ekwajun
Occasional Member - Level 1

Exception message occurred

Hi,

I've encountered the below exception message and tried to update my job title and company fields but I was not able to find how to update it.

ekwajun_1-1657590649011.png

Could you please let me know how to update those fields?

ekwajun_2-1657590838357.png

Thank you and best regards,

Kwangwoo

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ekwajun this one was a little tricky. Your named is saved in the system twice. One says This Employee, but doesn't fill in the details. The other instance you are listed just as Employee and it contains the required details.

Delete your name from the Attendees area. Then click the Favorites button. You will see your name listed with Job Title and Company. See screenshot. Add that instance of your name and you should be good.

KevinD_0-1657656046273.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
ekwajun

Thanks for your quick response!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ekwajun this one was a little tricky. Your named is saved in the system twice. One says This Employee, but doesn't fill in the details. The other instance you are listed just as Employee and it contains the required details.

Delete your name from the Attendees area. Then click the Favorites button. You will see your name listed with Job Title and Company. See screenshot. Add that instance of your name and you should be good.

KevinD_0-1657656046273.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
ekwajun

Thanks for your quick response!