cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avanherwynen
Occasional Member - Level 1

Exception due to non-imported charges

avanherwynen_0-1656448525655.png

Getting this exception still even though I booked the travel through CONCUR on May 13, 2022. I completed the travel on June 7th, and still no charges on my CITI Corp card have imported to CONCUR. I deleted the item from my June 22 expense report, and then reloaded it to my current expense report and I still get this exception coming up. I need to complete this expense for end of 2022 Fiscal reporting by the end of Thursday 6/30/2022. Any help is appreciated.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@avanherwynen I looked at this item and checked the e-receipt. It appears that the portion of $516.25 was paid for on a card that is not your assigned corporate card. I'm not sure how that ended up happening, but because of this the transaction won't come into your Available Expenses. I've provided a screenshot of what the receipt shows as the form of payment for this portion. All you need to do is delete the item off your report. My guess is that this was paid for on a what we call a Ghost Card, which you would not be responsible to submit. Once deleted from your report, you can then delete it from your Available Expenses. 

KevinD_0-1656452548887.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@avanherwynen I looked at this item and checked the e-receipt. It appears that the portion of $516.25 was paid for on a card that is not your assigned corporate card. I'm not sure how that ended up happening, but because of this the transaction won't come into your Available Expenses. I've provided a screenshot of what the receipt shows as the form of payment for this portion. All you need to do is delete the item off your report. My guess is that this was paid for on a what we call a Ghost Card, which you would not be responsible to submit. Once deleted from your report, you can then delete it from your Available Expenses. 

KevinD_0-1656452548887.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.