cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MARY2017
New Member - Level 1

Excel List of "Expense Types" & Definitions

I was wondering if anyone has a list of standard    "expense types" in concur expense and concur invoice  so that we can use it to assign our G/L codes to and see the entire list in on file while doing the mapping or assigning.   Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MARY2017 I think you will be hard pressed to get a list of "standard" expense types since every company has different needs. 

The best option is to get your Expense Type list defined, then use Cognos reporting to extract the entire list of expenses in one file. 

However, when assigning GL Codes, you will see the list of expense types, so I'm not sure why you need a separate list. 

Maybe I'm misunderstanding how you will be assigning the GL Codes. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
aporreca5
Occasional Member - Level 1

Kevin, 

where can I pull that report of all the expense types to be able to export to excel? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aporreca5  have you used Cognos reporting? This is where you can build a report to pull your list of expense types.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.