cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rasman
New Member - Level 1

Exact expense report?

Hello, I have an open expense report that requires an itemized receipt. The itemized receipt was for my hotel, and I am trying to fill it out as accurately as possible. Unfortunately, the number of days I spent at the hotel does not evenly divide into the total of the receipt. With the rounding in the Concur entry fields only have .00 decimal accuracy, I can't submit my report although the receipt detailing all expenses is attached. How should I best address this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Are you not itemizing the expense exactly as the receipt shows?  If each date is different, then adjust each day for the correct total of rate and tax.  The bill should be itemized for all the different expenses on it by date, including calling out any meals.  Dividing out the receipt by day does not truly represent the nightly rates charged, or any other expenses charged to the room.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rasman were there any other charges on the hotel bill that were not room rate and room tax? Meals perhaps. Be sure to add every charge that appears on the bill. 

Also, were the room rates the same each night? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.