cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thaxtond
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error with expense report

When I try entering my hotel after itemization, I receive the following error.

"There was an error saving your expense."  All the information is correct, I try deleting the expense but can't reenter it because the transaction type only shows Cash or Pending Credit Card Transaction.  Selecting Pending Credit Card Transaction will not work because a error indicating to wait for transaction to be submitted type of message appears.  How can I submit my expense report considering the error I am getting?  'There was an error saving your expense.'

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thaxtond which expense report is this expense supposed to be on and which hotel expense is it? I just looked at three of your reports and all three have a hotel expense on them. The only thing left to do is itemize them. 

What do you mean you try adding a hotel after itemization? You cannot itemize a hotel expense if it isn't added to a report. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
thaxtond
Occasional Member - Level 1

All the reports I have in pending submission are encountering the same problem.  I itemize the expenses.  When I hit save, I get the error I posted.  

I have tried deleting the expense and adding it manually.  Nothing I have tried seems to work.