cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
subali
Occasional Member - Level 2

Error message "Posting Failed. 000(CTE_FND): JSON has the unknown field name..."

Dear all,

Getting a posting error message "Posting Failed. 000(CTE_FND): JSON has the unknown field name..." for all fields in Concur. We repoted this issue, even to SAP Concur select care support team. TIll now, there is no resolution to this. Any help on this would be highly helpful and appreciated.

Best Regards,

Sudhakar

10 REPLIES 10
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@subali I've posted your issue internally to see if anyone can provide any information. I'll let you know if I hear something.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@subali I was told you need to submit a support ticket to the SAP Integration (ICS) team to have them look at it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
subali

Thanks @KevinD  - Already raised it before i put it here. Awaiting for their response.

Regards,

Sudhakar

jyotesh519
Super User
Super User

Hi @KevinD Even i have this issue. Saying "Posting Failed .000(CTE_FID):JSON has the Unknown field name "reportEntryPaymentTypeCode"". I did try requesting employee to resubmit the report again. But it didnt work. The Above mentioned Field name is available in JSON file, but for some reason system is not considering that and it is saying as Unknown. And there is also an additional error along with this " Posting Failed .000(CTE_FID): "totalApprovedAmount is not equal to Sum of "entryApprovedAmount".

Could you please check if there is any way to check from Concur end. I have not raised a Select care case yet for this.

Regards,

Jyotesh

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jyotesh519 these types of errors are out of my area of knowledge and must be looked at by our integrations team, so a ticket must be submitted.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey

@KevinD : Yes, i have raised a Select care case to Support Team 

amerDXC

Are any of the document change Badi's being called?

Do other claims post OK, what is different about this failing claim?

Has there been an update on the concur side that has changed the output on the Json.

If you can get the same claim replicated into a test system you could debug the posting call to check what is happening with that specific field.

@amerDXC I dont think the issue is something related to BADI, as the issue is happening for only one report.  It is something related to that specific report itself. I could see lot of fields in JSON which system is unable to identify. Below are the fields part of the log.

JSON has the unknown field name"employeeReimbursementMethodCode"
JSON has the unknown field name"expensePayAccountingIndicator"
JSON has the unknown field name"entryElectronicReceiptDataId"
JSON has the unknown field name"reportEntryPaymentTypeName"
JSON has the unknown field name"reportEntryPaymentTypeCode"
totalApprovedAmount is not equal the sum of "entryApprovedAmount"

In the above list, couple of fields are not even their in JSON file. At least i dont see them, not sure why those are getting pulled. Remaining all the other fields are available in JSON file.

subali

Hi all, Thanks for your response. I have been asked by the select care support  team to check this with SAP by opening a message with them. Yet to open it. Let's see what happens. Will share updates here once we have the root cause & solution.

Best Regards,

Sudhakar

Hi @subali not sure if the issue is still persisting. But i was able to identify the issue which i had. We have not enabled the Cash Advance Module at our end and Employee had a Cash ATM withdrawal  from Credit Card and the reports which were failed all had the Cash Advance transactions. We go the report recalled and sent back to employee. Once done we got the Cash Advance transaction as a regular\normal transaction which fixed the issue. May be you might also have anything similar to that. Please check the full JSON once to get some understanding on the issue if the issue is still open.