cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CMN
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error keeps showing re: Multiple Attendees on expense

I can't submit an expense as the error "Multiple attendees must be included for this expense type. Please enter the names of all participants in the meal/entertainment"

I have included all the attendees, however they all show as Employees (since they are).  Anyone have a way to address this error and allow me to move forward?

1 Solution
Solution
CMN

Yes, I did.  Always include my name on meals purchased for groups, whether I was there or not.  The attendee breakdown must include the name of the card holder/purchaser when all are employees. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Brian_B
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello CMN,

It sounds like there could be an audit rule enforcing one of the attendee types is something other than the Employee type. This type of audit rule is commonly used to enforce specific expense types capture specific attendees, such as Entertainment - Client including a Business Guest, or Internal expenses ONLY having Employees.

Might I recommend connecting with your admin and include the error message to help them identify the rule conditions configured and confirming the correct expense type is selected. The admin can always open a new case for support to investigate further.

Thank you

CMN

I didn't realize I needed to include my name on meals even if I didn't attend.  I guess the system needs to ensure the expense was actually initiated by the card holder?  Thanks for your suggestions. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CMN I see you got this issue resolved. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
CMN

Yes, I did.  Always include my name on meals purchased for groups, whether I was there or not.  The attendee breakdown must include the name of the card holder/purchaser when all are employees.