cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrocanieres
New Member - Level 1

Error in an already submitted and paid expense

Dear,

I found that I submitted an expense for a travel, which one is already paid and approved, but, in one expense, I found errors regarding the exchange cost between euro and Turkish devise, and a twice expense for a rental car. Then, I received and was refunded back more money than I really used.

How to do to refund my company via Concur for the money I received more thant I should ?

Thanks a lot.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jrocanieres I'm sending you a private message here on the community with contact information where you can send your message. This issue needs to be handled internally at your company since we don't know what your company's process is for overpayment. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
klarity22
New Member - Level 1

@KevinD Can you send me that information also.  I have an overpayment for different reasons, but I want to get this resolved right away.  Thank you.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@klarity22 you will need to get in contact with either your Finance, Accounting or Payroll team to ask them what your company's process is for overpayment. If you aren't sure how to get in touch with them, I suggest asking your direct manager or if you have a Company Notes section on the SAP Concur home page, look in there for links or contact information for internal help.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.