cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nigelrwilliams
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error code "WBS Elem is prohibit for GL posting(5000)"

Hi,

Would some kind person be able to help by explaining the error code above.  I got it when I submitted a private mileage claim.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nigelrwilliams I looked at your report and it appears this is specific to your company. I'm sending you a private message with some contact information. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Nigelrwilliams Hello!  I was able to look at your report.  It looks like this was sent back from your External Validation.  I am not 100% sure what this means. I would ask your direct manager if they know.  Otherwise you can also reach out to your SAP Concur Admin.  If you need the contact info for that, just send me a private message!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nigelrwilliams
Occasional Member - Level 1

@MelanieT 

Hi Melanie 

If you could let me know the Concur administrator that would be great.

Many Thanks 

Nigel 

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Nigelrwilliams Of course! I will send you a private message with the contact info.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator