cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sowmya1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error: For employee ID xxxx, these WBS xxxx is not allowed

Hi,

I am getting the error when submitting my expenses with the error I am not allowed to charge to particular WBS code. However, I use the same code for submitting my time sheet.

Also, other colleagues were able to submit the same code for the expenses submission. Please help me with this.

Thanks

2 Solutions
Solution
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

You may want to check with your admin internally to see if you are set to the same rules as others that can use that code.  We have expense types that are not available to certain groups and have no accounting code set to it so it cannot be used except by the specific groups.  Your admin can compare the settings for you and other colleagues that can access.

Nancy Murray
Agfa

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sowmya1 I see you have one report that was submitted, but returned. I see several reports in your account that are created, but have a zero amount, so I"m not sure exactly which report you are referring to that you tried to submit, but couldn't.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

You may want to check with your admin internally to see if you are set to the same rules as others that can use that code.  We have expense types that are not available to certain groups and have no accounting code set to it so it cannot be used except by the specific groups.  Your admin can compare the settings for you and other colleagues that can access.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sowmya1 I see you have one report that was submitted, but returned. I see several reports in your account that are created, but have a zero amount, so I"m not sure exactly which report you are referring to that you tried to submit, but couldn't.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.