cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
craigCPW
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error Code when Itemising expense

I've had the following error code for last 24 hr when trying to expense a hotel charge. It comes up every time I try to itemise the bill

7927ee95-696a-49e6-a7ff-1d8879c6b73d

The pop up suggests I log out and try later - this has not worked and I'm still unable to complete the claim

4 REPLIES 4
Harsha
Super User
Super User

Hello, The users in our company are facing the same issue. The error code is different

@KevinD - Is this related to the new UI?

Regards,

Harsha

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Harsha I cannot say for sure, but the timing with the mandatory cutover seems more than just a coincidence. 🙂

@craigCPW I know there was something mentioned last week about itemization issues and that our R&D teams is aware and working on this issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@craigCPW and @Harsha it seems there have been some unusual glitches and unexpected errors with the mandatory cutover of NextGen UI. Several of these have self-resolved, so let me know if the users are still getting this error or if it has gone away.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
grazhopa
New Member - Level 1

I've started getting (i suspect) the same issue. I've not had any issues along this line since the update so I'm not sure if it is the same.

my error code was 04b7b086-7213-4809-af20-c7348bd74442.

i just realised it doesn't like me trying to use the actual vendor name if they aren't in the drop list. Slight problem when not using large corporations!

is there still a known issue or am I just special?