cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emma3
Occasional Member - Level 2

Employee did not keep receipts

I am trying to do an expense report for a staff member.  She did not save ANY of her receipts.  How do I complete the report to submit to AP?

Thank you!

3 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Emma3 @Nancyagfa is correct. The staff member themself will need to log in and use the Missing Receipt Affidavit/Declaration, assuming your company has turned it on. Delegates cannot attach MRA for others. As of now, there isn't much you can do. You could try submitting without receipts, but it is very likely your organization has rules disallowing this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
Emma3

Thank you for this information.   

Solution
Emma3

Thank you, Kevin.   I did look around and I do not see a Missing Receipt Affidavit.   So, I will contact my purchasing department.     🙂 

4 REPLIES 4
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

She can attach missing receipt affidavits but as a delegate, you cannot attach them.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
Solution
Emma3

Thank you for this information.   

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Emma3 @Nancyagfa is correct. The staff member themself will need to log in and use the Missing Receipt Affidavit/Declaration, assuming your company has turned it on. Delegates cannot attach MRA for others. As of now, there isn't much you can do. You could try submitting without receipts, but it is very likely your organization has rules disallowing this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
Emma3

Thank you, Kevin.   I did look around and I do not see a Missing Receipt Affidavit.   So, I will contact my purchasing department.     🙂