cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vtalieri
Occasional Member - Level 2

Employee changes bank account info after payment process has started

One of our employees closed his bank account and opened a new one. He updated his banking information in Concur after the payment process started. How will this impact his ability to receive his payment? I'm assuming Concur will try to post to his old account. If it can't, will it restart the process and look for the new bank account info? 

If the payment cannot be made, will I (as administrator) or he (as employee) need to do anything to allow for payment the next week?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vtalieri if the payment fails, then the report of the employee should be picked up by the next open batch to try again. I believe this is automatic. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vtalieri if the payment fails, then the report of the employee should be picked up by the next open batch to try again. I believe this is automatic. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.