cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wardkj
Occasional Member - Level 2

Employee Exceptions - Details report

Under intellegence-standard reports there is a report called Employee Exceptions - Details. 

There is a prompt for date range and employee name. When I put in the search criteria and run the report it always shows No data available. Does anyone know how to get the date to show?

Thank you,

Kelli

9 REPLIES 9
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wardkj If you are running the report from the Standard Reports folder, that is likely what is causing the issue. Try copying the report and pasting the copy in your My Content folder. Once there, try running it again and let me know if it displays data or not. 

Once I hear back from you, I'll provide some explanation. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
wardkj

@KevinD  I tired doing that but for some reason my blue "copy to button" is not pressable. I can only "press" the cancel button. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wardkj did you select where you wanted to copy to? If not, the button will be grayed out. It becomes blue when you choose the copy to destination. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
wardkj

I see now what I did, lol.  Thank you @KevinD 

wardkj

@KevinD I did exactly what you said above, but still no data shows. eed.JPG

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wardkj did you select a single employee or multiple? 

If single, can you please send me that name in a private message? Click my username (KevinD), you'll see a blue Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
wardkj

I put in mulitple. But I can send you one of the names.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wardkj okay, I ran the report and received no data...then I noticed that one of the data items said Invoice. So, the report is trying to pull data from the Invoice area of the data warehouse. Your company isn't using our Invoice tool, so that is why there is no data. 🙂

If you are looking for a report to show exceptions, you can build this yourself but be sure to pull the data items from the Expense area of the data warehouse.

If you do not have much Cognos report building experience, you might consider attending our free, yes free, online class. You can read about the details here: https://community.concur.com/t5/Reporting-Hub/Business-Intelligence-Training-Sessions-Now-Available/...

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
wardkj

Thank you so much @KevinD