cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ipxfer
Occasional Member - Level 1

Email Verification Not Working

Anyone else having issue with email verification?  We are not receiving any emails from Concur on the email verification; however, we do receive other emails from Concur that are not related to verification.

12 REPLIES 12
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @ipxfer,

Good question! Have you created a support ticket for this issue? Sounds like it could be your company's VPN or firewall. I am curious to hear if other community members have seen this before and what solution they found. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Hilda9600
Occasional Member - Level 1

My manager also told me that she set up my account with concur and everytime I send for an email verfication on password I get nothing... 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hilda9600  check your junk or spam folder. If it is not there, then your company may have some sort of firewall issue that is preventing emails from coming in from concursolutions.com. You would have to work with your IT group to have them allow receiving emails from concursolutions. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

I know you have probably tried this, but have they been checking in their junk or spam folder? If yes and they still aren't showing up, then Ashley makes a good point about VPN and Firewall.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Jeyefsi
New Member - Level 1

What i am.getting is below and i am not sure what cause it. It is my first time to register "email is found to be duplicate in our system."

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can you provide me your company name and your first and last name in a private message, please? 

Most likely, you already have a profile using your email address that is why you are getting the duplicate message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
pmradixon
New Member - Level 1

Did you ever solve this issue? I am having the same problem. My IT team says everything is ok on their end because other people in the company are receiving e-mails from concursolutions.com. Also checked my junk folder.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pmradixon  Someone else recently had this issue and it turned out their email address along with 35 other people was on the Suppression list. Maybe speak to your IT group about that. I think it has to do something with Amazon Web Services. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey

This happened to my entire company as we had some email issue that caused company emails to be sent back to Concur.  Without retrying, Concur put us all on the Suppression list and I did not find this out until I brought a case to support.  Normally there is no suppression on the first email return, but that is what happened.  Our emails have been flowing since it was corrected.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
steveshank
Occasional Member - Level 2

Did you/your team correct this, or did Concur support correct this by removing those on the suppression list? Concur support sent us reply indicating that we had to take that action, however we don't have access to AWS and have no ability to make that change.

steveshank
Occasional Member - Level 2

I was able to answer my own question. The AWS suppression list affecting email notifications such as approval notifications, status changes, etc. is something that had to be corrected by Concur support. Concur initially sent me the instructions, but the problem could only be addressed by Concur since we do not have access to AWS used by Concur. A support case resolved the issue for our users. It's still unclear how some of our users were placed on the suppression list, but at least there's a path to correct it. Hope that helps anyone else that encounters this issue.

Hi, Kevin -
I have another recommendation to add to the list that you might find useful. It is possible that an employee might have set an Email Rule in Outlook to automatically move any email messages with the sender of autonotification@concursolutions.com to the "Clutter" or "Junk" or just to simply delete it. For that reason, the email message was not seen by the employee.

Also, wasn't there a feature that provided the ability to see all email notifications that were sent out? Is there a special permission required to have the ability to review all the email messages that were sent out by Concur?  I recall that functionality being available at one time, but that functionality might have been limited in subequent "Builds" to only those with a special new "Permission"