cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drivolta
Occasional Member - Level 1

Egencia integration

Hi,

has anyone performed an integration between Egencia (OBT)  and Concur Expense to get in Concur the travel bought? 

Thanks

2 Solutions
Solution
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @drivolta , it might have changed, however Egencia has it own platform which is not integrated with Concur. 

If you are dealing with Egencia, I would suggest to have it clearly in a written contract what they can do within the Concur platform or also speak with your Concur account manager. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari

View solution in original post

Solution
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

We use Egencia and all travel is to be on the corp cards loaded in Egencia profiles.  We don't need an interface from Egencia since the corp card charges flow into Concur.  They download receipts from Egencia and attach to the corp charges in Concur.  We have approvals turned on in Egencia, so there is no need for itineraries to be passed thru.  It's not that difficult to download the receipts.

Nancy Murray
Agfa

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @drivolta , it might have changed, however Egencia has it own platform which is not integrated with Concur. 

If you are dealing with Egencia, I would suggest to have it clearly in a written contract what they can do within the Concur platform or also speak with your Concur account manager. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Solution
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

We use Egencia and all travel is to be on the corp cards loaded in Egencia profiles.  We don't need an interface from Egencia since the corp card charges flow into Concur.  They download receipts from Egencia and attach to the corp charges in Concur.  We have approvals turned on in Egencia, so there is no need for itineraries to be passed thru.  It's not that difficult to download the receipts.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
drivolta
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you to all, I think the Lodge card used by the TMC is the right integration we can realize.