cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmyATC
Occasional Member - Level 2

EXPENSE AUTO MATCHING

Is there a way to turn off Concur automatically matching transactions to receipts? The old system would at least give you the option to confirm the matching. I often have multiple transactions with the same dollar amounts, but for different dates/cardholders, but the system will automatically combine them.  It wastes my time to have to find, delete, separate and re-import into my reports.

For example, I have a receipt and a transaction for a toll road for $165.  The POS transaction is on 3/9, but, I have a receipt for another transaction for the same amount on 3/12.  Concur will automatically combine them, even though the date does not match.

Or, I have multiple technicians on the same job with the same parking meter for their vehicles on the same day.  So, a $12 parking receipt will be put to the wrong transaction, and I have to seek it out, delete it, unmatch it, then re-attach it to the right spot. I risk telling the technician they did not give me the receipt, when in fact, it was just attached in the wrong spot.

Any guidance is appreciated

Amy

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AmyATC is your company using our ExpenseIt feature? If so, you can turn this off so when users take pictures of receipts or email copies of receipts they will go to the Available Receipts area rather than into the Available Expenses area which is where items get matched. 

I'll await your reply then provide the steps on turning off ExpenseIt if need be. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AmyATC
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin,

I wrote a response that I didn't use Expense It, then I went back in and was working with other receipts and saw that yes, my expenses are importing with ExpenseIt.  Yes, I would like to turn this off 🙂

Amy

krice
Occasional Member - Level 1

Could you please share instructions to turn off Expense It for the organization? I have turned it off on individual profiles, but they keep reactivating it and then complain about the auto matching. I also can;t update the app on their phone to turn it off, so it would be easier to simply disable for all. 

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

@krice ExpenseIt is a licensed add-on product, so if you truly want to stop anyone in your organisation ever using it then you can cancel the licence through your Concur account manager.

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @krice , @DeanR is correct.  You will need to reach out to your Account Manager to disable this globally.  If you are not sure who that is, you can send me a private message and I can get you that info. 

To send me a private message, click my username (MelanieT), then click Message.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.