cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maryluebbert
Occasional Member - Level 1

E-receipt attached itself to the wrong charge

Have an expense showing an exception.  This staff member stayed at one hotel during the work week, then returned rental car to airport and spent that one night there --- so 2 different hotels for the trip.  AMEX has attached the E-Receipt to the wrong charge.  Also, it was 2 different hotels and it is attached to the wrong hotel chain.  Normally, I could unattach a receipt, but since this is an EReceipt, I can't.  Is this a credit card issue or can I take the wrong receipt off this expense through Concur?

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@maryluebbert I think you can unmatch it. Are you on our new UI or still on our legacy UI? The process for unmatching is now a little different in our new UI. We now say "Separate".

I'll await your reply on which interface you are using.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
maryluebbert

I'm new to this job and Concur so am not certain as to which interface we utilize. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@maryluebbert I think you can unmatch it. Are you on our new UI or still on our legacy UI? The process for unmatching is now a little different in our new UI. We now say "Separate".

I'll await your reply on which interface you are using.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
maryluebbert

I'm new to this job and Concur so am not certain as to which interface we utilize.