cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BigRiv
Occasional Member - Level 1

Duplicated reservation - Cash & Pending Card Transaction

Reservations (airfare, hotel & car hire) are coming into Available Expenses as both 'Pending Card Transaction' as well as 'Cash' payment type.  Why is this occurring and how do I fix it?

3 REPLIES 3
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @BigRiv ,

It is strange that you are getting two entries. I assume that one is the travel segment that flows through and another is either the receipt image or the e-receipt. My suggestion would be that you match the entries that are the same along with the card transaction (if it is not matched automatically). If this was not always the case, I would raise a case with your helpdesk/ Concur administrator to understand what is causing this. Most likely a change in the configuration that took place.  Hope this helps.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BigRiv could you send me a private message of someone experiencing this issue, please? Click my username (KevinD) then the Message button. I looked in your account, but didn't see any expenses. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
BEngelke
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @KevinD

Just wanted to see if you found a solution to this? I'm seeing duplicate reservations and we can't combine to the correct transaction so they're cluttering up individual's dashboards. I've been changing the pending transaction reservation to cash and $0 where I can but I'd like to get to the root of the problem and get it to stop happening. 

Thanks! 

Barbara