cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
szammatt
Occasional Member - Level 1

Duplicate expenses for flights

I booked flights for a trip in May, in Feb.

The bill for the flights came through from Amex, I expensed them and they were approved in March.

Now (end of april) I have new charges for the flights and they tell me not to expense them until the charges from amex come through.

These charges ususally come through long before the Amex so matching them is not an issue.

But not this time - how do I resolve this?

Part 2 - I have also just cancelled the trip (after getting the charges), so I should be getting a refund on the taxes - what heppens there?

3 REPLIES 3
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @szammatt

Thanks for posting. Have you reached out to your company's admin? They would be able to help you look into this specifically for your company. Concur admins know their stuff so you'll be in good hands. Please feel free to private message me if you don't know who your admin is. I would be able to point you in the right direction with a little more info. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
szammatt
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi,

I called the folk at concur support and they explained it to me.

The expenses came through with a blue dot/icon - this means that they are itinerary based only (not actual charges).

Normally I'd combine those with the credit card charges, but as those have been paid I could just delete the expenses from the incoming list, and they are now gone.

The concur support line was a good experience, I recommend using the phone line if no local company support is avialable. 

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @szammatt

I am glad to hear the User Support Desk was helpful! They are a great resource for stuff like this. Thanks for updating us on the solution as well. I am sure that will be very appreciated by whoever has a similar question and finds this thread. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.