cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cherylking
New Member - Level 1

Duplicate HCP Attendees being added BY CONUR

Our HCP spend reports have been "duplicating attendees" since the new UI went live. The attendees were NOT entered into the expense and Concur appears to be "pulling historical" data into the report. It does NOT change the Attendee Count or the amount per attendee....its only ADDS duplicate attendee lines that have slight differences. In some instances, the Employee has duplicates in their Saved Favorites in other instances no dupes in Saved favorites. We have had an open Support Ticket since September 2022 with no resolution. Has anyone else been experiencing this issue and have you found a resolution with Concur Support?

2 REPLIES 2
skenttaylor
Occasional Member - Level 2

I've got what sounds like the same issue. User uploads the template with a load of attendees who aren't Concur users, and most of them are flagged as duplicates.

I think it's because these people have been added as attendees before, but they're not duplicated in the uploaded file - they're only in there once, so not an issue. It's a slow process to go through and OK each duplicate.

Surely this isn't intended functionality?

I've only just come across this so not contacted support yet, just looked to this forum which led me here.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cherylking is the HCP spend report a Cognos built report? If so, do you have a copy saved in your My Content area? I'd like to take a look at the report. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.