cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
liesken
Occasional Member - Level 1

Dublicate entry

Hei, I have several deductions from a business card (eg. travel agency fees) for which I upload the same document as receipt. The Concur system gives me a warning that this might be a duplicate and I cannot submit the claim. Any ideas how to solve this? I cannot combine the expenses in one. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@liesken So, I was typing a reply, but since I had some extra time, I thought I would look up your report. There is a third Alert on your report. I've highlighted it below. That is why you cannot submit, not the duplicate alerts. To be fair, there was probably a better way this could have been handled. I think they could have created a rule that wouldn't allow you to even create the report, rather than tell you have report creation that reports can't be created, which isn't 100% accurate as we can see. The message should have said, "you are not allowed to submit expense reports at this time". Anyway, I'm probably being a little too picky, but regardless, your company isn't allowing reports to be submitted until the date mentioned.

KevinD_0-1709322299226.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @liesken 

Is it a warning (exclamation mark in an orange/yellow triangle) or an error (cross in a red circle)? 

Warnings don't prevent submission but errors do and, in my experience, duplicate check rules are normally only warnings.

DeanR_0-1709255698141.png

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@liesken So, I was typing a reply, but since I had some extra time, I thought I would look up your report. There is a third Alert on your report. I've highlighted it below. That is why you cannot submit, not the duplicate alerts. To be fair, there was probably a better way this could have been handled. I think they could have created a rule that wouldn't allow you to even create the report, rather than tell you have report creation that reports can't be created, which isn't 100% accurate as we can see. The message should have said, "you are not allowed to submit expense reports at this time". Anyway, I'm probably being a little too picky, but regardless, your company isn't allowing reports to be submitted until the date mentioned.

KevinD_0-1709322299226.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
liesken
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you all for the replies. It seems as if the actual error was related to the integration related submission restrictions. Without doing anything different I was now able to submit the report. Thanks again everyone for using you time on this!