cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bethke_1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Don't know where to 'Trip Pre-Approval' request

Dear Community,

I was planning to submit my expense report and added all the receipts etc., but before I can submit the report I need to "attach the "Trip Pre-Approval"".

Bethke_1_0-1659001116498.png

The link in the alert leads me to the report header, but I do not see any way of uploading a pre-approval:

Bethke_1_1-1659001249113.png

How do I move on from here? Is there another way of uploading the pre-approval?

Thank you and kinds regards

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bethke_1 there are two parts to your issue:

1. You need to create a Travel Request which your company calls a Trip Pre-Approval. This is done by clicking Request at the top of the SAP Concur screen. Here you will be able to create a new Request or Trip Pre-Approval. Once created, you need to submit it. Once fully approved, you can attach it to your report. 

2. Attaching the Pre-Approval to a report is done by opening the report, clicking Report Details, then from the drop down selecting Manage Requests. This will open a new window. You will see your approved pre-approval. Select the little checkbox, then click Add. 

KevinD_0-1659022840771.png

That will do it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bethke_1 there are two parts to your issue:

1. You need to create a Travel Request which your company calls a Trip Pre-Approval. This is done by clicking Request at the top of the SAP Concur screen. Here you will be able to create a new Request or Trip Pre-Approval. Once created, you need to submit it. Once fully approved, you can attach it to your report. 

2. Attaching the Pre-Approval to a report is done by opening the report, clicking Report Details, then from the drop down selecting Manage Requests. This will open a new window. You will see your approved pre-approval. Select the little checkbox, then click Add. 

KevinD_0-1659022840771.png

That will do it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MendozaV

Dear Kevin,

I'm having similar issue to the above, I have a pre approval status approved in the system but when I go to Report/Claim Details and select Manage requests the page opens grey and it says 

"No Request Added
Add a request to link with this claim"
Then I try to add and when clicking on ADD then I get the following message
"No Available Requests
When requests become available, they will be added to this list"
Thanks in advance for your support.
Franck1

Hello,

I'm facing exactly the same situation as MendozaV. I would be happy to know how to get out this.

Thank you,

Franck