cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ncoelho
Occasional Member - Level 1

Does Concur Support ignore your requests too?

We have another support case that is marked Urgent and has been escalated since 3 days ago but there has been ZERO response

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ncoelho Let me preface my response here with...I cannot promise a solution or answer, but if you want to reply with what you issue is, I might be able to help. I've been able to help quite a few people here on the Community. At worst, I can post your question internally on our Slack channels to get some help if I don't know the answer. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ncoelho
Occasional Member - Level 1

Our issues mostly relate to integrating expense reports from Concur into Netsuite, and have had major challenges in getting timely responses.  Reports fail to push through to Netsuite due to an issue between the connector and Concur as a result of it taking a long time for Concur to respond to provide data to the connector.  Reports used to re-attempt in subsequent syncs but now they just sit there until we ask Concur to push them through and it's been taking at least 3 days for Concur to address.  Meanwhile, employees get angry because they expect to be paid, especially since Concur switches the status of the report to Paid, which implies that everything has been completed with the report and that it has been pushed through to Netsuite.  In the past, this would show Pending Payment if it was in the queue to integrate.  We currently have another case opened from last night (#19382789)